What is the FitClub difference?
- Professional staff - It all starts with our staff. All members of the FitClub team are here to provide you with the best possible exercise experience. For your safety, all FitClub staff members are trained in CPR and the use of an AED. Our trainers are all professionally certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and have undergone extensive nutritional training through dotFIT. No FitClub trainers are ever independent contractors; all are employees of FitClub and are held to the highest performance standards in the industry.
- Immaculate facilities - All FitClub facilities have housekeeping employees to keep the clubs spotless throughout the day and are thoroughly cleaned every night by professional cleaning contractors. Our mission is to provide you with an exercise environment that is as clean every day as it was when the club first opened. FitClub also employs its own maintenance department to keep the clubs running at their best every day, including equipment maintenance and repair.
- Complimentary childcare - Our free Kids' Clubhouse offers a childcare environment second to none. Please click here for more information.
- World-class nutritional programming - Nutrition is the first of the 4 Pillars of Fitness and the most important part of any fitness program. We are proud to be one of the few clubs in the country to offer the dotFIT Me Program, the best online nutritional program in the industry, free to all of our members. We also offer the revolutionary dotFIT exerspy for purchase and lease to all of our members to help them reach their goals even faster.
- Unparalleled coaching - Another of the 4 Pillars of fitness, coaching can often be the difference between fitness success and failure. Our unique FitClub Performance Training platform gives all of our members the opportunity to work with a NASM certified trainer to help them reach their goals in the fastest and most effective way possible. All FitClub members have the opportunity to try our coaching for free, and it is affordable on nearly any budget.
- Programs for all fitness levels - At FitClub, we have something for everyone, regardless of past experience or current fitness level. Our NASM certified trainers will show you the program that is best to help you as an individual reach your specific goals. Whether you are looking for professional coaching, group exercise classes, or just a clean and supportive fitness environment with all the amenities you desire, FitClub is the place for you.
- The best group exercise in town - Come join the fun in over 200 complimentary land and water-based group exercise classes each week for adults of all fitness levels, ages, and abilities.
- Convenience - Whether you find yourself on the north, south, or west end of Springfield, there is always a FitClub nearby! Our three conveniently located facilities ensure that you always have a great place to work out when you are in town, and no matter where you travel, FitClub has you covered through our affiliation with over 3,500 exercise facilities around the world.
- Workout to win! - No other club gives its members the incentive to work out that FitClub does. Throughout the year, we run many promotions to encourage our members to come in and work out for great prizes including TVs, jewelry, grills, cash, luxury vacations, and more! Check out recent, current, and upcoming promotions here.
- Added value program - A discount program exclusively for FitClub members, which entitles them to discounts at over 45 local businesses. Using this wonderful benefit, a FitClub membership practically pays for itself! Click here to see all the savings.
Experience all of these wonderful benefits and more by joining FitClub! What are you waiting for? Start your free trial today!